WORK AT CANSCRIBE
We are looking for a sales specialist who specializes in supporting leads through the buyer’s journey to join our team in Kelowna. If you are a sales-driven individual with a passion for helping people succeed, we want to hear from you! You will be directly involved on the front lines of communication with potential students via email, phone, and live chat. You will also be in charge of guiding prospective students through the application process, student loans, and developing government agency relationships to expand our market. This position is inside sales, which is almost entirely based on the phone and over email. A successful admissions representative puts the student first, learn quickly about each potential student, and can build strong relationships over the phone.
Ideally, you have proven yourself in the educational field and have several years of educational recruiting experience. Or, you just can dazzle us with your sales expertise and customer support.
Core Competencies highlighted:
- Superior communication skills
- Above-average sales skills
- Solid knowledge in MS Office, a learning management system, and a CRM
- Outstanding organizational/multi-tasking skills
- Top-notch support and relationship building skills
- Superior judgment and critical thinking skills for meeting goals and targets
- Excellent personality and attitude to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great with deadlines and knowledge of regulatory practices
- Experience in the private post-secondary field a definite asset
- Team player who can also work well individually
- A proactive personality who can roll up your sleeves and get the job done
If you are passionate about helping others and committed to continue to build your sales career, then look no further! Email your detailed resume and cover letter today.
Please include the following information:
- Emphasize your sales experience
- List your salary expectations
- Start date availability
CanScribe offers an excellent working environment with above-average earning potential (base salary, commission, and benefits). This is a full-time position based in our Kelowna office.