WORK AT CANSCRIBE
Medical Transcription Instructor
CanScribe Career College is looking for an instructor for the Medical Transcription / Healthcare Documentation Program. If you are a self-driven individual with a passion for helping people succeed, we want to hear from you! You will be directly involved in the front lines of communication with students via email, phone, and live chat. This position is done completely virtually as CanScribe is an online college. A successful instructor puts the student first, learns quickly about each student, and can communicate clearly over the phone.
The ideal instructor will have experience working as a Medical Transcriptionist / Healthcare documentation specialist. The right person should have their RHDS or CHDS or be willing to achieve one of these credentials.
Core Competencies highlighted:
- Great communication skills
- Superior knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other Microsoft 365 applications
- Outstanding organizational/multi-tasking skills
- Top-notch support and relationship building skills
- Great judgment and critical thinking skills
- Positive attitude with outstanding patience
- Experience in the private post-secondary field a definite asset
- Team player who can also work well individually
- Experience in business, marketing, human resources, accounting/finance or computer training is an asset
- A proactive personality who can roll up your sleeves and get the job done
If you are passionate about helping others and committed to continue to build your teaching career, then look no further! Email your detailed resume and cover letter today.
Please include the following information:
- Emphasize your experience
- List your salary expectations
- Start date availability
CanScribe offers extended benefits, work from home opportunities, and competitive full-time salaries.