Looking for the perfect recipe for your holiday baking? Well, we’re digging these White Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookies!
- 1 box Devil’s Food cake mix (Duncan Hines)
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine cake mix, Nutella, eggs and oil
- Mix at low speed with an electric mixer until blended
- Stir in white chocolate chips
- Using a small cookie scoop (1 tablespoon), drop cookies onto cookie sheets
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes
Yum! These white chocolate chip Nutella cookies are to die for. They are perfect for snacking when working from home! Give them a try.