We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for someone who can build relationships with our team and work closely with the admissions team. The right person should understand the fundamental principles of marketing and have an open mind to new ideas. Ideally, you have past experience in the marketing industry, however, new college/university graduates are welcome to apply.
- WordPress website management
- Updating and maintain blog posts
- Creating new social media content
- Creating and managing automated email campaigns
- A/B testing landing pages and emails
- Creating catalogues and marketing materials
- Facebook advertising
- Google Ads management
- Data collection and management
- Willingness to learn
- WordPress fundamentals
- Strong relationship building skills
- Realistic understanding of human behaviour
- CRM knowledge, Keap/Infusionsoft a definite bonus
- Open mindset to feedback and a willingness to learn a new industry
- Strong problem-solving skills
Please include your resume, a cover letter, your income expectations, and start date availability.
We offer an excellent working environment with room to grow and build a life-long career. We also offer the ability to work from home and have extended benefit plans for full-time employees.