CanScribe Career College is a small business in EDUCATION in Kelowna, BC. We are customer-centric, fast-paced, and challenging. We also believe in work/life balance, you deserve to spend time with your family and friends.
Our work environment includes:
- On-the-job training
- Wellness programs
- Growth opportunities
We are looking for an admissions representative who specializes in
Ideally, you have experience in a customer-facing role, great computer skills, and (as an added bonus) some sales experience would be preferred. More ideally, you have a good work ethic and looking for a position in a positive environment where you can learn and prosper.
Core Competencies highlighted:
- Superior communication skills
- Real working knowledge in MS Office, a learning management system, and a CRM
- Outstanding organizational/multi-tasking skills
- Top-notch support and relationship building skills
- Superior judgment and critical thinking skills
- Excellent personality and attitude to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great with deadlines and knowledge of regulatory practices
- Team player who can also work well individually
- A proactive personality who can roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Experience in the private post-secondary field is a definite asset
If you are passionate about helping others and committed to continuing to build your career, then look no further! Email your detailed resume and cover letter today.
Please include the following information to be considered:
- Your resume and cover letter
- Your income expectations
- Start date availability
CanScribe offers an excellent working environment with above-average earning potential (base salary, commission, and benefits). This is a full-time position based in Kelowna, BC.