We are looking for an organized, analytical administrative assistant with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to handle office duties and admin-related operations. This position is full-time, temporary coverage for maternity leave for approximately 12 months with the potential to turn into a permanent full-time position. In this role, you will perform administrative office tasks and projects for multiple departments.
To ensure success as an administrative assistant, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and be skilled at various office tasks. Top-notch administrative assistants are courteous, proactive, and well-organized professionals who bring creative solutions to administrative problems.
- Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail.
- Support the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Provide support to students through regular follow-ups.
- Answer phone calls, emails, and live chat inquires submitted by students.
- Edit, proofread, and format course content in alignment with CanScribe standards.
- Organize document storage in an effective, sensible manner.
- Create and maintain adequate LMS functionality.
- Other duties as required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extensive experience with Office 365 applications, including SharePoint.
- Minimum typing speed of 50wpm.
- Ability to manage details, timelines and other factors.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in project management software (Teamwork knowledge beneficial).
- Knowledge of content creation software (Rise knowledge beneficial).
- Proven experience in the administrative field.
- Experience in adult education is a definite bonus.
- Accounting experience is a definite asset.
CanScribe is an equal opportunity employer and offers a great working environment, competitive salary, and benefits.
Please include your resume, cover letter, salary expectations, and start date availability.